Welcome to the MOM Board
REALTORS® provide critical assistance with the home buying process.
- Has many resources to assist you in your home search.
- Can provide objective information about each property.
- Can help you negotiate.
- Can help you determine your buying power.
- Provides guidance during the evaluation of the property.
- Can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
REALTORS® provide sellers invaluable services, and there are many reasons to work with one.
- Can give you up-to-date information about the market, prices, financing, terms and conditions of competing properties.
- Will market your property to other real estate agents and to the public.
- Will know when, where and how to best market your property.
- Can help you objectively evaluate every buyer's proposal without compromising your marketing position.
- Can help close the sale of your home.
National Center for Dispute Settlement for Buyers & Sellers
They handle dispute resolutions between buyers and sellers re issues such as sellers disclosure statements, etc.
Realtor Action Center Information
As a busy professional on the go, NAR has developed the REALTOR Action Center Mobile App to make it easy and convenient to contact your elected officials BEFORE they make decisions that impact the bottom line of REALTORS like you and your customers. Download the app now!
Find the Realtor Action Center on Facebook.
We are the REALTOR® Party: An energized movement of real estate professionals fighting to keep the dream of homeownership alive for this country.
Contributions are not deductible for Federal income tax purposes. RPAC contributions are voluntary and used for political purposes. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal or otherwise impacting your membership rights. For individuals investing $1,000.00 or greater, up to 30% of this total investment may be forwarded to the National Association of REALTORS® RPAC. All amounts forwarded to the National Association of REALTORS® RPAC are charged against the applicable contribution limits under 52 U.S.C. 30016. Nothing herein shall be construed as a solicitation of contributions from non-members. A copy of the federal report, filed by National RPAC with the Federal Election Commission, is available for purchase from the Federal Election Commission, Washington D.C.20463. State reports are filed with the Michigan Secretary of State, Elections Division, Lansing, Michigan.
To register to vote, you must be all of the following:
- A U.S. citizen
- At least 18 years old by Election Day
- A resident of Michigan
- A resident of the city or township where you are applying to register to vote.
If you want to check to see if you are registered, visit www.Michigan.gov/vote. There you will find information about registering to vote and voting, voting equipment, polling place locations, state and local ballots, the candidates, campaign finance and more. Your local clerk can help with questions about your voter registration, polling place location and working at the polls.